Friday, February 1, 2013

Welcome Timothy!


We welcomed Timothy Charles Hoffman into the world on November 21st, 2012. My water broke at home around 9am and I decided to head for the hospital about an hour later. Charles and I took many laps around the labor & delivery floor to get contractions going. It was about 4pm when my contractions starting coming consistently. Shortly after 7pm, my nurse suggested I take a shower to relieve the intense pressure I was feeling. Apparently, a nice hot shower did the trick because it wasn't long after getting in the shower that I felt it was time to push. It was an intense 20 minutes or so, but thankfully Timothy was born without any complications at 7:50pm. He was a healthy and happy boy born with a full head of hair (just like his brother).He weighed 7lbs 10oz and measured 20 inches long. I cannot describe the joy I felt when I first held my sweet little boy. The name Timothy has always been one of my favorite  names and means "honoring God." As parents, our prayer is that we will honor God in the way that we raise our children and that as they grow up they will contiue to live a life honoring to God.



Carson was excited to meet Timothy the next day. It just happened to be Thanksgiving Day and we had much to be thankful for indeed. We enjoyed visits from family and friends while in the hospital and we were excited to bring Timothy home on November 23rd. Now that he is home with us, we cannot imagine life without him!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful Blog page Jana & Charles. You really have captured a great snapshot of your growing family. We makes me wish we lived closer. Love you guys and so proud of all you have done, especially with "THE BOYS"
    Love
    Dad Albury

    ReplyDelete