Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Three Months

It is hard to believe that Timothy has already passed the three month mark. Sometimes the days seem long but the weeks fly by. Carson has been a good sport. We spend most of our days at the house and Carson does a good job of entertaining himself while I tend to Timothy. I feel like Carson's imagination has really blossomed the last three months. I have enjoyed our winter "confinement" to the house...it leaves plenty of time for making forts, building Lego towers, and playing games (Don't Break the Ice is a favorite). Timothy is falling into a nice routine and, for the most part, is a pretty content baby. He has been blessing us with many smiles lately and has even given us a few laughs (but never when the video camera is on!).
Bath time is still one of  Timothy's favorite activities!
Timothy recently discovered his hands and loves sucking on them. I think I see a thumb-sucker in our future.
 
smile

Buddies

When Timothy is crying, Charles just pulls out his guitar and serenades him with some praise songs - it calms the little guy right down. It doesn't have the same effect when I  do it (probably because I only know one guitar chord and can't carry a tune).

Spit-up -- need I say more.

Timothy already has a couple of girlfriends. Annie is older and Adeline is younger - what's a guy to do?!





 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness...he is so precious! I hate that we haven't been able to get by to see him yet. Soon, I promise! So glad that Carson is adjusting well. He's such a sweet boy and is going to be the best big brother.

    ReplyDelete