Tuesday, July 23, 2013

I love my boys!

My two little guys keep me on my toes most days, but I am trying to do a better job of snapping pictures of my little love bugs. Carson really does such a good job with Timothy..he can make him laugh on cue and is so loving toward his little brother. It is hard to believe that Timothy is already 7 months old. He really is such a sweet and easy going baby. He is sitting on his own and starting to babble. No crawling yet, but lots of tummy time. He finally started sleeping through the night (Hallelujah!)and he is eating like a champ (though not a fan of peas or green beans). We call Timothy our "little grabber" because when he first began eating meals with us, we would plop him down in his bumbo seat in the center of the table (we also called him our centerpiece) and then would have to clear all cups, plates, food out of his reach.

Cool Dudes!
Who needs a babysitter when you got a brother.
Carson is sweet enough to "entertain" Timothy in the morning by filling his crib with animals or pulling a chair next to the crib and reading a book to him until I get out of bed to come and get him.
Firefighters in training. We took these pictures for Auntie Joy!
Carrots...yum!
The boys love hanging out with Cali.

What is so funny?

Tummy Time! 

Brotherly love.

Timothy at 7 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment